Tuesday 15 April 2008

In the beginning

In light of recent additions to our floor space, I thought it would suit to add another personal touch to the environment in the form of this news-feed.

It is my intention within these pages to express my thoughts and responses to the products that I collect for the store. I love these things in a way that can only be described as man's modern complexity.

This site also serves to allow the commerce of trade of some of the items in the store with International clientele.

may you enjoy it as much as I do.

Johann Meunier



"Product design in the modern day is taking the role of Social Commentary once found in art. It aims to describe the relationship between man and his environment, the event horizon of need function and desire. Product design is very personal, it is an insight into the lives of people - solid trace elements of purchase, purpose and action... reproduced for man's unique compulsions, obsessions and identity." -sr

No comments: